Deterioration of Stocks (DOS) Insurance Policy | Britam - South Sudan
Deterioration of Stock Banner
Deterioration Of Stock Content
Deterioration Of Stock Insurance
Deterioration of stock insurance is a policy that covers damage to goods stored in specified cold storage spaces, which occurs as a result of a change in temperature caused by a breakdown of the refrigeration equipment or accidental damage to it.
Who can take out this policy?
If your company stocks chilled or frozen products, especially those that require careful monitoring, temperature controls or handling, the potential for loss is high.
- Owners of cold-storage houses,
- Users (tenants) of cold-storage houses,
- Frms in which agricultural products are manufactured or processed,
- Meat and fish processing industries,
- Food preservation industry,
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industries (finished and semi-finished products).
- Food Truck Owner